Camp Registration Form
Christine Shirley Sewing & Design Studio Summer Camp Registration
104 1/2 East. Lancaster Ave. Wayne, Pennsylvania 19087
PLEASE PRINT ALL INFORMATION
New Student_______ Past Student_________
Date of Birth_____________________________________________
Kids T-Shirt Size S_______ M_______ L________
Work Phone Mom______________________________________Dad____________________________
Mom Cell__________________________________ Dad Cell___________________________________
Child’s Primary Care Physician_____________________________________Phone________________
Allergies___________________________________________ Dietary Restrictions__________________
Any learning restrictions we should know about?_______________________________________________________________________________________
Permission is given to person (s)________________________________ to pick up my child from
Christine Shirley Sewing & Design Studio.
Contact phone number for person (other than parent) picking up child_________________________
The boring, but necessary details of Christine Shirley Summer Camps!
Registration for Christine Shirley's 2017 Summer Camp Program will be open to the public beginning February 1, 2018. If you are a new student, you are required to take one private sewing lesson with Paige Sullivan at the studio in Wayne before you can move onto our camps offered.
- Spots are limited as we have a very petite studio and seats fill up quickly. Registration will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. For this reason you may want to sign up for camps as soon as you know your Summer schedule.
- ** Please NOTE: No Refunds are given**
How to Register:
- Complete the student registration form and email to email@example.com.
- Register for camp(s) on christineshirley.com under the Classes/Workshops tab(use promo code SEWmer for 10% off until 2/26/2018)
- Wait for confirmation from us that your registration and payment has been processed and then get SEW excited for camp!
Pick up and Drop off times:
- Parents, please do not drop off your child early or pick her/him up late. Our studio hours do not allow us for extra time between classes/camps/workshops.
- We understand that unavoidable things can happen. Please call 222.0557 if there is an emergency and you are unable to pick up your child on time.
- Please understand that the studio will be very busy this summer and it is expected that parents/guardians MUST drop off and pick up at the top of the hour
- Since we have decided to use every square inch of our petite space for our students learning experience, we do not have a waiting room or visitation area. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Parents may feel free to drop their children off and pick them up at the studio given the lack of space for parents to stay while camp is in session. If you are looking for a place to wait, there are lovely coffee houses only blocks away!
Communication and Information:
- Christine Shirley Sewing & Designs Studio sends home newsletters and e-mails throughout the year to stay connected and keep you informed on what we are up to and what we hope to offer you. Please read them carefully so you will have the needed information regarding tuition, upcoming events, contests, fashion shows, new classes, etc.
Food and Beverages:
- A significant amount of time is spent working on projects in the studio. All of this hard work can make us hungry! Therefore we require students to bring bottled water with a lid and a small, simple, NUT-FREE snack. If we are having a special workshop or studio party in which food is included, the food and drink must stay in the designated area away from projects and fabric. This will be communicated to parents and students ahead of time.
- For the ladies, please keep hair secured tightly in a bun, braid, or ponytail. Although it may look beautiful, hair near our eyes can impair vision needed for sewing and cutting. Shoes must be worn at all times. Students should be dressed comfortably and ready to sew, design, craft and create!
*Please sign and return via email or send with student. No student may attend class without this form*
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
I acknowledge for myself and, if applicable, on behalf of my child, the following: I agree to release and hold harmless Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio from any and all claims or liability related to any accident that may arise as a result of my and/or my child’s participation in this program. I understand that sewing includes the use of machines, needles, scissors and other tools. These activities include risks that can cause or lead to injury. I grant permission to operate machines and to use tools and equipment. I give permission for first aid and/or medical treatment to be given if the need arises.
PHOTOGRAPHIC RELEASE: I grant Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and/or my child in connection with sewing classes. I authorize Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio may use such photographs of me/my child for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content. I have read and understand the above. Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio reserves the right to suspend a participant in a program due to inappropriate behavior. No refunds will be given for any participant who has been suspended from a program. There are NO refunds or credits for student absences. There is a $25.00 fee for returned checks.
- I am the legal parent or guardian of the Student.
- The Student will be taking classes, workshops, or other activities at Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio
- I am aware that the activities at Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio often involve using equipment that can cause injury.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to decide if the Student is qualified to participate in the activities, and I assume all risks and accept personal responsibility for any potential damages arising from their participation.
- I will instruct the Student to carefully listen to and follow all safety and other instructions given by Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio staff and to inform Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio staff if they are in any way unsure of how to use specific equipment.
- If the Student is injured in any way at Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio and I am not present, I give my consent to have Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio for any medical personnel help in the way they see fit including arranging for emergency transportation to a local hospital. I’m aware that the
cost of any medical transportation or assistance will be my own responsibility.
- I understand Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio may take group and individual photos (or videos) of Students participating in the activities for use
(without identifying information such as the Student’s name) on the website, in brochures, and other marketing, and I allow Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio to do this without any compensation.
- I agree to hold harmless Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio and it’s staff for any issues that arise from the Student participating in the activities.
- We will keep this waiver on file at Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio and it will apply to any future activities of the Student at Christine Shirley LLC® Sewing Studio